I ordered a couple of items from this company over 5 weeks ago. The order status still states "Being processed" but nothing else and certainly doesn't claim to have shipped.

I have tried emailing the company but so far there's been no response at all. Seems like a common problem with several other reviewers here. If I don't receive a response in the next few days I'll try to claim a refund via Amazon payments though I don't even know what the policy is on this.

I very much doubt I'll be ordering for this company again and shall be advising others of the same. Great way to fail Twisted Chef...!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of twisted chef shipping service. Twisted Chef needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twisted chef shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twisted Chef. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments