Do NOT buy from Twisted Chef!!!

I ordered months ago. They were certainly able to take my money, but not send my order.

I am not the only one who has not received their items. They won't answer emails, they won't give me any information. My order status is "being processed" and I ordered November 28th 2016. It is February 9th 2017, still nothing.

Their website said 4- 6 weeks. This is messed up. All I want is either my money back, or the product I paid for. It shouldn't be this hard.

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift too, so yay, I didn't get my fiance much for Christmas this year.

Thanks guys. Ya dicks.

Reason of review: Never recieved product.

I didn't like: Not getting my order.

Twisted Chef - Simple Review #1485133870

Layout of Store

Ordered 11-24-16 it's now 1-22-16 still no item shipped. Already took my money.

Won't return any emails or messages. Very piassd off

Review about: Skull Egg Mold.

Twisted Chef - Shipping Service Review

Layout of Store

I ordered an item, MONTHS before an expected move. It never arrived.

Emailed the company that I needed the order shipped asap. Got the canned respons others have reported to "please wait". Emailed back that I didn't have time to wait and to just cancel my order. This went on for WEEKS leading up to my move.

They finally sent me shipping info. To an address in a state I don't live in (and never had). Even after I got confirmation that I would be getting a refund. Their final advice to me was to just go ahead and contact the person it got sent to and figure out how to get it to me.

FYI I moved from Hawaii.

To California. The package was shipped to the East Coast.

Review about: Avocado Tool And Meat Tenderizer.

Twisted Chef - Garbage product

Manhasset, New York 0 comments
Layout of Store

total ripoff, got my money back, but what a hassle, got three or four form letters saying sorry about the delay, sorry about the delay, your business is important to us...bull ***....say the offer on face book looked legit...finally figured out it was a fraud when two pieces of plastic showed up in my mail box....knew right then it was a scam. tried to contact them again on the process of returning the garbage and have heard nothing,,,,,so as i mentioned to them i would just throw them it the trash.....knew right then it was a scam.

tried to contact them again on the process of returning the garbage and have heard nothing,,,,,so as i mentioned to them i would just throw them in the trash.... which i did

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twisted Chef. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Twisted Chef.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kitchen and Cooking category for more informed decision or compare Twisted Chef to other companies on our site.

Resolved: Twisted Chef - Shipping Service Review from Everett, Washington

Everett, Washington 0 comments
Resolved
2.5

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

Lo and behold! My package finally arrived last night!

The packaging itself was trashed beyond belief, but I suppose the blame for that likely rests with USPS. Both the sharpeners were inside and my credit card was not billed again, so I consider the issue resolved satisfactorily.

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2016

I purchased a knife sharpener that was BOGO, but I only ordered one. My card was billed within hours, but at least two weeks went by with no tracking info from them. So I emailed customer service, and I got a response a couple of days later: "I see that you didn't complete your order, so i want to offer my help. Please contacts us blah blah blah."

I emailed again and reminded them that the charges already hit my card and that I had no intention of completing the process again for fear of being billed again. I got another reply that said the same as before.

So I came to the internet to see if they had a customer service phone number, and instead I found this site. When I saw what other people have gone through, I immediately sent a final email demanding that they cancel the order and refund my money.

We shall see.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Bopeep is overall dissatisfied with Twisted Chef. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Twisted Chef - Horrible company

Farmingdale, New York 0 comments
1.4

I purchased a kitchen gadget on a two-for-one sale and they only sent one item. I had trouble receiving a response from them about this and after several weeks, I'd mentioned I'd have to contact outside business sources, and it was then that I received a reply.

They stated the item was not on sale but I had a screen shot of the sale to prove this and they still would not fill my order correctly.

It's not about the item anymore, it's completely about the lack of professionalism, the negligent way of handling this complaint, and the fact that they sold one overpriced item in a very misleading way that makes me realize this company is not worth patronizing and I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, mainly because their business makes a bad name for other small businesses. Avoid them at all cost; it's not worth the headaches that will follow.

This reviewer shared experience about "almost all of these reasons!!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twisted Chef. The most disappointing about twisted chef peeler from Twisted Chef was please see the write up for details and items never recieved with no resolution or refund in sight Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Twisted Chef - He said/they said

Ulster County, New York 0 comments

I ordered a skull necklace and an egg mold (which they were giving away FREE at that point). Package came with only the egg mold but THEIR records say that the full order was shipped.

I told them I didn't receive the necklace. Their response...wait. Waited a month...asked again...told that the full order was shipped. Case of "he said/they said" and I'm out my purchase price.

BOGUS!!

Reply to help address and they say "...as an email operator I simply do not have access to billing system and shipping".

Issue escalated to management who will get in touch shortly. Month and a half gone by -- still no response.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Twisted Chef. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Twisted Chef to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item not received and items never recieved with no resolution or refund in sight. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twisted Chef and twisted chef shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Twisted Chef - Simple Review #1472860780

Sandy, Utah 0 comments

Absolutely horrible experience with this company. I placed an order last December, my card was charged, and I never received my knives. After months of exchanged emails, still no resolution.

Twisted Chef - This site is a scam

Las Vegas, Nevada 0 comments

Same as everyone else. Ordered an item.

Never received it. 2 months of back and forth emails. have been told numerous times that it will be shipped asap. And the customer service person, only person I have heard from, doesn't have authorization to refund.

But she is good at the keep you hanging on emails. Laura. Get an email from her and you will know you are wasting your time.

All Bull!

and they won't refund. Am taking the emails to my bank tomorrow to reverse the charge.

And now i am just rambling because i don't need 100 words to warn you about them. Pissedconsumer.com you should change this to like 50 words.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Twisted Chef. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Twisted Chef - Still waiting

Madisonville, Kentucky 1 comment

it has now been one month and i haven't received the 3 in one avocado tool.I am asking for a refund. It sounds like many have had this experience.

I will never order from them again nor will i advise anyone to purchase from them. Buyer protection is the only way(it seems) to order safely from a telephone or facebook company, if indeed this is what they are.I will also post on facebook.

If they are running out of product they should inform their customers.If there are delays , we should be given a heads up. It really discourages trusting any company without paypal or something to back up the customer

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Twisted Chef. The most disappointing about twisted chef shipping service at Twisted Chef was no delivery and item not received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Madisonville, Kentucky, United States #1202681

wouldn't you know I received it today